Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Black/Pink



There was darkness and light for me nothing but the agression came through and so I endured blackness with pain, I thought I was born to be never thought it would be changed. And so on I found you and you were the light you never brightened my life but made me love the black I was. I thanked god but the ferytale came to an end so soon who says they don't exist they do! they just come and go but when people have them they end up different. My Sentence was over by the time you came by but the vacation was gone too and I was left to fight for the things I should be and the destiny I shall have. From then on I became Pink and so I'm pink, ambitious, loving, luxury loving, empathy life, life of a puppet. I have it for its my destiny but I love it when I came to think about the black. Now I came to undrestand the theory of Black/Pink its the story of the prisoners set free, just as you know they let go but never set free like the sparrows of the time.

No comments: